HARRISON’S SOLICITORS – COVID-19 STATEMENT
Experienced and friendly service you can trust
Life is full of obstacles that we have no choice but to overcome, but no time is more testing than the passing of a loved one.
While most of us just want to take some time out with the family to grieve and remember the deceased, we usually have an abundance of tasks to handle; one of the most stressful being the distribution of your loved one’s estate.
At Harrison’s Solicitors our caring and compassionate probate lawyers in Reading provide guidance you can trust. We can help you with:
- Understanding the will
- Confirming the executor
- Applying for a grant of representation
- Advising on inheritance tax
- Advising on debts and unpaid bills
- Distributing the deceased’s estate as efficiently as possible
In addition to being a trusted firm of probate solicitors in Reading with a wealth of experience and proven expertise, people choose Harrison’s Solicitors time and again because:
- We aim to remain the most competitively priced probate lawyers in Reading
- Our solicitors are hard-working, passionate and caring
- We offer a broad range of legal services, from probate and wills to conveyancing
- We always work to secure the best outcomes for our clients
Harrison’s Solicitors will guide you through the process
If a will has been left naming you as an executor then you can apply for a grant of representation. This will enable you to handle the estate. If more than one executor is named, no executor has been named or even if the named executor is unable to apply then we can help you. In some cases, there will be no will detailing who the deceased wished to take over their estate. Usually the next of kin can still apply for probate but there are various rules governing this which we can talk you through.