Local Developments In Reading
With the housing market in Reading growing so rapidly, it’s important to consider the status of the overall market if you are considering purchasing a new home. With Reading’s status as a growing economic power and with easy access to London, Reading is becoming an evermore popular city to live in. This has resulted in a huge number of developments in 2019 alone, with many more planned in the future. There have been close to 3000 homes planned across Reading, with another 1400+ planned in the coming years. The majority of these homes have already been approved so are well on their way to further growing Reading’s housing market.
Whilst we don’t deal with real estate directly at Harrison’s Solicitors, we do like to keep our fingers on the pulse in terms of what is happening with the housing market in our local town. With offices in Reading, we’re local conveyancing solicitors that are able to provide professional services for those that need it. Visit our page today on Conveyancing Solicitors Reading for more information
We’ve compiled the biggest developments in Reading and separated them by the developer. We are working with conveyancing transactions that are taking place in these new developments, so are very familiar with the locality. Here are some of the new build development projects today*
*Correct as at Spring 2019.
Miller Homes has a range of developments with a few on the outskirts of Reading. Burghfield Park is only 7 miles from the centre of reading making it ideal for those that are looking for an easy commute. Located on the edge of a village with quick access to open countryside & woodlands, Burghfield Park is a good plot to keep your eyes on.
- Burghfield Park – 2, 3, 4, & 5 bedroom homes – Address: Hollybush Lane, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3JR
Bellway have a new development launching in Autumn/Winter in 2019 offering 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with 3 & 4 bedroom homes. This plot will be allow easy access to the Reading West railway station, as well as a 10-minute drive from the town centre.
- Reading, Berkshire – 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments – Address: TBC
Bewley have a new development offering close commutes to central Reading as well as easy access to shops, cafes & many transport links making the commute easier.
- Reading Gateaway – 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes – Reading Gateway, Imperial Way, Reading RG2 0TD
Bovis Homes have a few developments that are less than 10 miles away from Reading
- Shinfield Meadows – 2, 3 4 & 5 bedroom homes – Address: Hyde End Road, Shinfield, Berkshire, RG2 9RN
- Hatchwood Mill – 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes – Address: King Street Lane, Winnersh , Berkshire, RG41 5AZ
- Emmbrook Place – 3 & 4 bedroom homes – Address: Yalden Close, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 1JT
- Hadden Grove – 3 & 4 bedroom homes – Address: Hadden Hill, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 9BZ
Redrow have a new development that offers great placement for those that are looking to have easy access to London as well as Reading town.
- Kingsley Park – 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes and apartments – Address: Orwell Drive, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 9US
Crest Nicholson has 14 developments within 30 miles of Reading that all have homes available. We’ve listed a few that are closest to Reading.
- Highlands Park – 2 bedroom apartments and 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses – Address: Highlands Park, Highlands Lane, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 4PS
- Nightingale Fields –
- Waterman’s Reach- 63 Archer Grove, Wokingham, RG2 9LS
- Barkham Place – 63 Archer Grove, Barkham Place, Wokingham, RG2 9LS
- Mulberry View – 1 & 2 bedroom apartments & 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses – Address: 63 Archer Grove, Barkham Place, Wokingham, RG2 9LS
- Mulberry Grove – 3 bedroom homes – Address: Warren House Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 5RE
The developments we have listed above only show a very thin selection of new developments that are being constructed in & around Reading. If you are looking at purchasing a new home, whether it be a your first or not then you will most likely need a reliable & professional conveyancing solicitor that is able to manage the process of transferring a home. Harrison’s offer a professional Conveyancing Solicitor service that takes care of everything from start to finish. Visit our page on: Conveyancing Solicitor In Reading or give our team a call today & speak to our team.